4J36(Invar 36) Studs
4J36(Invar 36) studs is a metal rod or bar with threads on both sides. It also known as double-headed screws or studs, used to connect two parts together. General for mining machinery, bridges, cars, motorcycles, boiler steel structure, hanging tower, large span steel structure and large buildings.
We tend to use studs when the parts need to remove frequently, because the thread will be worn if install and remove often, then we need to change the studs.
4J36 is a special low-expansion iron-nickel alloy with an ultra-low coefficient of expansion. Which is very important for the control of carbon and manganese components. Cold deformation can reduce the coefficient of thermal expansion, heat treatment in a specific temperature range can make the thermal expansion coefficient stabilized. At room temperature in dry air 4J36 has corrosion resistance. In other harsh environments, such as humid air, there may be corrosion (rust).
1. The operating temperature is below + 200 ° C below the measuring and control equipment, such as the temperature regulator
2. Spiral connector bushings between metal and other materials
3. Bimetallic and temperature controlled bimetallic
4. Membrane frame
5. Shadow mask
6. aviation parts of the aviation industry tempering mold
7. Below the -200 °C satellite and missile electronic control unit framework
8. Laser control device Auxiliary tube in electromagnetic lens
If our 4j36 invar 36 uns k93600 studs bolts w.nr.1.3912 fe-ni36 on sale caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.