Inconel 601 Studs
Inconel 601 studs is a metal rod or bar with threads on both sides. It also known as double-headed screws or studs, used to connect two parts together. General for mining machinery, bridges, cars, motorcycles, boiler steel structure, hanging tower, large span steel structure and large buildings.
We tend to use studs when the parts need to remove frequently, because the thread will be worn if install and remove often, then we need to change the studs.
Inconel 601 corrosion resistance:
601 alloy is an important performance in the temperature up to 1180 ℃ with antioxidant. Even under very harsh conditions, such as heating and cooling cycles, 601 can produce a dense layer of oxide film and get a high anti-peeling. 601 has good resistance to carbonation. Due to the higher chromium, aluminum content, 601 in the high temperature sulfur atmosphere has a good antioxidant.
1. Heat treatment plant with trays, baskets and fixtures.
2. Wire stranded annealing and radiant tube, high speed gas burner, industrial furnace in the wire belt.
3. Isolating tanks in ammonia reforming and catalytic support grids in nitric acid production.
4. Exhaust system components
5. Combustion chamber of solid waste incinerator
6. Pipeline support and soot disposal
Inconel 601 Chemaical composition:
Inconel 601 Physical properties:
Inconel 601 Alloy m inimum mechanical properties in the room temperature:
Yield strength R P0. 2N/mm²
Elongation A 5 %
Brinell hardness HB
If our Inconel 601 UNS N06601 Studs Bolts NiCr23Fe NC23FeA W.Nr.2.4851 for Sale caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.