Incoloy 926 Studs
Incoloy 926 studs is a metal rod or bar with threads on both sides. It also known as double-headed screws or studs, used to connect two parts together. General for mining machinery, bridges, cars, motorcycles, boiler steel structure, hanging tower, large span steel structure and large buildings.
We tend to use studs when the parts need to remove frequently, because the thread will be worn if install and remove often, then we need to change the studs.
926 alloy is a multi-purpose material that can be used in many industrial fields:
1. Fire control systems, seawater purification systems, hydraulic engineering and marine piping systems in marine engineering
2. Bleaching the cell in the production of cellulose pulp
3. Polished bar in corrosive wells
4. Hose system in marine engineering
5. Acid gas production in the pipeline, joints, air systems
6. Flue gas desulfurization system components
7. Evaporators, heat exchangers, filters, mixers and the like in phosphoric acid production
8. Sulfuric acid separation and condensation system
9. Concentration and crystallization of the evaporator
10. Condensation and piping systems in power plants that use sewage cooling water
11. Containers for the transport of corrosive chemicals 12. Production of organic derivatives using acid chloride catalysts
13. Reverse osmosis desalination plant
Incoloy 926 Chemical composition:
Incoloy 926 Physical properties:
Incoloy 926 Alloy Minimum Mechanical properties in the room temperature:
Tensile strength Rm N/mm2
Yield strength RP0.2N/mm2
Elongation A5 %
If our Incoloy 926 UNS N08926 Studs Bolts X1NiCrMoCu W.Nr.1.4529 for Sale caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.