Hastelloy B Studs
Hastelloy B studs is a metal rod or bar with threads on both sides. It also known as double-headed screws or studs, used to connect two parts together. General for mining machinery, bridges, cars, motorcycles, boiler steel structure, hanging tower, large span steel structure and large buildings.
We tend to use studs when the parts need to remove frequently, because the thread will be worn if install and remove often, then we need to change the studs.
The Hastelloy B alloy has the following characteristics
1. Control of iron and chromium elements at the lowest level, preventing the formation of β-phase Ni4Mo.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance to the reduction environment.
3. Excellent resistance to moderate concentrations of sulfuric acid and many non-oxidizing acid corrosive.
4. Very good resistance to chloride ion reduction stress corrosion cracking (SCC).
5. Excellent resistance to various organic acid corrosion.
Alloy Hastelloy B has a wide range of applications in the fields of chemistry, petrochemical, energy and pollution control, especially in sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, acetic acid and other industries.
Hastelloy B Chemical compostion:
Hastelloy B Physical properties:
Hastelloy B Alloy minimum mechanical properties in the room temperature:
Elongation A5 %
If our hastelloy b uns n10001 studs bolts in stock caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.