F60(S32205) studs is a metal rod or bar with threads on both sides. It also known as double-headed screws or studs, used to connect two parts together. General for mining machinery, bridges, cars, motorcycles, boiler steel structure, hanging tower, large span steel structure and large buildings.
We tend to use studs when the parts need to remove frequently, because the thread will be worn if install and remove often, then we need to change the studs.
F61 alloy has the following characteristics: F61 has strong resistance to chloride corrosion, high thermal conductivity and low coefficient of thermal expansion. The higher chromium, molybdenum and nitrogen contents are those that have high resistance to erosion, crevice corrosion and general corrosion. F61 Applications Applications are: Mainly used in chemical processing, petrochemical and subsea equipment. And widely used in chemical, food, medicine, paper, oil, atomic energy and other industries, as well as construction, kitchen utensils, tableware, vehicles, household appliances various parts.
1. Oil and gas industry equipment, offshore platforms, heat exchangers.
2. Underwater equipment, fire fighting equipment, chemical processing industry, ware and pipe industry.
3. Desalted plants, high pressure RO plants and submarine pipelines.
4. Mechanical parts (high strength, corrosion resistant parts).
5. Energy industry FGD system, industrial scrubbing system, absorption tower.
F61(S32550) Chemical Composition:
F61(S32550) Bolt Mechanical Properties:
Yield Strength σp0.2/MPa
If our f61 uns s32550 studs bolts caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.