F51(S31803) studs is a metal rod or bar with threads on both sides. It also known as double-headed screws or studs, used to connect two parts together. General for mining machinery, bridges, cars, motorcycles, boiler steel structure, hanging tower, large span steel structure and large buildings.
We tend to use studs when the parts need to remove frequently, because the thread will be worn if install and remove often, then we need to change the studs.
F51 alloy has the following characteristics:
Duplex stainless steel. 22% chromium biphasic (austenite / ferrite) steel (Model 2205) with medium to high strength and good resistance to normal corrosion / stress, corrosion / cracking. The alloy has the ability to withstand resistance to chloride and sulfide stress corrosion, the strength is about twice the standard austenitic stainless steel strength. When the required mechanical strength / lighter weight is required, the alloy can be successfully used as a substitute for 300 series austenitic stainless steels. F51 is easy to use many standard arc welding equipment for welding, but is not recommended for oxyethylene block welding, because there may be welding metal carbon phenomenon.
1. Pressure vessels, high pressure storage tanks, high pressure pipes, heat exchangers (chemical processing industry).
2. Oil and gas pipeline, heat exchanger pipe fittings.
3. Sewage treatment system. Pulp and paper industry classifier, bleach equipment, storage processing system.
4. High-strength corrosion-resistant environment of the rotary shaft, press roll, blades, impeller and so on.
5. A cargo box for a ship or truck
6. Food processing equipment
F51(S31803) Bolt Mechanical Properties:
Yield Strength σp0.2/MPa
If our f51 uns s31803 sus32953l studs bolts 00cr22ni5mo3n al2205 1.4462 in stock caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.