Alloy 31 Studs
Alloy 31 studs is a metal rod or bar with threads on both sides. It also known as double-headed screws or studs, used to connect two parts together. General for mining machinery, bridges, cars, motorcycles, boiler steel structure, hanging tower, large span steel structure and large buildings.
We tend to use studs when the parts need to remove frequently, because the thread will be worn if install and remove often, then we need to change the studs.
Alloy 31 (N08031) Ni-based alloys have the following characteristics:
1. has excellent corrosion resistance in halide media (whether acidic or alkaline)
2. has excellent corrosion resistance in any concentration of sulfuric acid
3. in the phosphoric acid medium has excellent corrosion resistance and corrosion resistance
4. Excellent resistance to localized corrosion and uniform corrosion in chlorine dioxide bleach media
5. in the reduction and oxidation environment have excellent corrosion resistance
6. easy to process and welding
7. has a pressure vessel that can be used to produce wall temperature at -196 to 450 ° C.
Flue gas desulfurization system, pulp and paper industry, fine chemical synthesis industry, phosphoric acid production, organic acid and ester synthesis, waste sulfuric acid recovery, seawater or brine heat exchangers, ore treatment and clay mineralization, oil production and refining , Acid pickling plant (H2SO4), sulfuric acid condenser, evaporation and crystallization salt, acid gas environment (in line with NACE standard MR0175, to VI level).
Alloy 31 minimum mechanical properties in the room temperature:
If our alloy31 uns n08031 studs bolts 1.4562 for sale caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.