BDF can offer you good quality alloy 31 stud bolts, alloy 31 threaded rod, alloy 31 threaded bar, alloy 31 double ends stud bolts… in full thread or half thread. Our standards/specifications covers ASTM, ASME, DIN, ISO. Such as DIN975, DIN976, DIN938, DIN939, ASME/AISI 18.2.1 etc. We can also manufacture all shapes of non-standard hastelloy stud bolts according to customers’ drawing. BDF is able to produce a wide range of sizes stud bolts. The diameter of bolts ranges from M6-M80 in Metric and 5/16” to 3 1/2” in Inch, and length can be up to 1000mm or 12 feet.
1. Density: 8.1g/cm3.
2. Melting point: 1350-1370 °C.
3, tensile strength: σb ≥ 650Mpa.
4. Yield strength: σb ≥ 276Mpa.
5. Elongation: δ ≥ 40.
6. Brinell hardness (HB): 220.
(1) Excellent corrosion resistance in halide media (whether acidic or basic).
(2) Excellent corrosion resistance in any concentration of sulfuric acid.
(3) Excellent corrosion and corrosion resistance in phosphoric acid media.
(4) Excellent resistance to local corrosion and uniform corrosion in chlorine dioxide bleach media.
(5) Excellent corrosion resistance in both reducing and oxidizing environments.
(6) Easy to process and weld.
(7) Having certification for use in the manufacture of pressure vessels having a wall temperature of -196 to 450 °C.
If our alloy 31 stud bolts caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.