BDF can offer you good quality 254SMO stud bolts, 254SMO threaded rod, 254SMO threaded bar, 254SMO double ends stud bolts… in full thread or half thread. Our standards/specifications covers ASTM, ASME, DIN, ISO. Such as DIN975, DIN976, DIN938, DIN939, ASME/AISI 18.2.1 etc. We can also manufacture all shapes of non-standard hastelloy stud bolts according to customers’ drawing. BDF is able to produce a wide range of sizes stud bolts. The diameter of bolts ranges from M6-M80 in Metric and 5/16” to 3 1/2” in Inch, and length can be up to 1000mm or 12 feet.
High temperature resistance
1. Because 254SMO has a higher nitrogen content, its mechanical strength is higher than other types of austenitic stainless steels. In addition, 254SMO also has high ductility and impact strength as well as good weldability.
2. The high molybdenum content of the 254SMO enables it to have a higher oxidation rate during annealing, resulting in a rougher surface than normal stainless steel after pickling. However, this does not have an adverse effect on the corrosion resistance of the steel.
1. Petrochemical industry: oil refining, chemical and chemical equipment, etc.
2. Food industry: salt production, soy sauce brewing.
3. High-concentration chloride ion environment: paper industry, various bleaching devices
If our 254smo stud bolts caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.