Inconel 601 Nut
The nut is a fastener with internal threads and used in conjunction with a screw for mechanical parts for movement or power.
BDF can offer all kinds of hot forged and cold formed nuts such as hexagon nuts, heavy hex nuts, hexagon coupling nuts, hexagon thin nuts, hexagon castle nuts, self locking nuts, hexagon domed cap nuts and other non-standard nuts according to customer drawings. The size ranges from M6-M100 in METRIC and 3/8” to 3-1/2” in INCH.
Features of Inconel 601:
1. High temperature with excellent oxidation resistance
2. Very good resistance to carbonization
3. can be a good antioxidant sulfur atmosphere
4. Good mechanical properties at room temperature and at high temperatures
5. Good resistance to stress corrosion cracking due to control of carbon content and grain size, 601 has a high creep rupture strength, so at 500 ℃
Inconel 601 is applied in Chemical process industry, waste incinerators, power generation equipment, heat treating equipment, and gas turbine engine components.
Inconel 601 Chemaical composition:
Inconel 601 Physical properties:
Inconel 601 Alloy m inimum mechanical properties in the room temperature:
Yield strength R P0. 2N/mm²
Elongation A 5 %
Brinell hardness HB
If our Inconel 601 UNS N06601 Heavy Hex Nuts NiCr23Fe NC23FeA W.Nr.2.4851 for Sale caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.