Incoloy 825 Nut
The nut is a fastener with internal threads and used in conjunction with a screw for mechanical parts for movement or power.
BDF can offer all kinds of hot forged and cold formed nuts such as hexagon nuts, heavy hex nuts, hexagon coupling nuts, hexagon thin nuts, hexagon castle nuts, self locking nuts, hexagon domed cap nuts and other non-standard nuts according to customer drawings. The size ranges from M6-M100 in METRIC and 3/8” to 3-1/2” in INCH.
This alloy has the following characteristics:
1. Good resistance to stress corrosion cracking performance
2. Good resistance to point corrosion and crevice corrosion
3. Good resistance to oxidation and non-oxidizing hot acid
4. At room temperature and up to 550 ℃ high temperature have good mechanical properties
5. With the manufacture of the temperature of 450 ℃ pressure vessel certification
825 alloy is widely used in a variety of the use of the temperature does not exceed 550 ℃ industrial areas.
1. Sulfuric acid pickling factory with heating pipes, containers, baskets and chains.
2. Seawater cooling heat exchanger, marine product piping system, acid gas environmental pipeline.
3. Phosphoric acid production in the heat exchanger, evaporator, washing, dipping tube.
4. Air heat exchanger in oil refining
5. food engineering
6. Chemical process
7. Flame retardant alloys for high pressure oxygen applications
Incoloy 825 Chemical composition:
Incoloy 825 Physical properties:
Incoloy 825 Alloy mi nimum mechanical properties in the room temperature:
Tensile strength Rm N/mm²
Yield strength R P0. 2N/mm²
Elongation A 5 %
Brinell hardness HB
If our Incoloy NCF825 UNS N08825 Nuts NiCr21Mo NA16 NC21FeDu W.Nr.2.4858 on Sale caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.