Hastelloy B-2 Nut
The nut is a fastener with internal threads and used in conjunction with a screw for mechanical parts for movement or power.
BDF can offer all kinds of hot forged and cold formed nuts such as hexagon nuts, heavy hex nuts, hexagon coupling nuts, hexagon thin nuts, hexagon castle nuts, self locking nuts, hexagon domed cap nuts and other non-standard nuts according to customer drawings. The size ranges from M6-M100 in METRIC and 3/8” to 3-1/2” in INCH.
The Hastelloy B-2 alloy has the following characteristics:
1. Control of iron and chromium elements at the lowest level, preventing the formation of β-phase Ni4Mo.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance to the reduction environment.
3. Excellent resistance to moderate concentrations of sulfuric acid and many non-oxidizing acid corrosive.
4. Very good resistance to chloride ion reduction stress corrosion cracking (SCC).
5. Excellent resistance to various organic acid corrosion.
Alloy Hastelloy B-2 has a wide range of applications in the fields of chemistry, petrochemical, energy and pollution control, especially in sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, acetic acid and other industries.
Hastelloy B Chemical compostion:
Hastelloy B Physical properties:
Hastelloy B Alloy minimum mechanical properties in the room temperature:
Elongation A5 %
If our hastelloy b-2 uns n10665 nuts nimo28 w.nr.2.4617 in bulk caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.