BDF can offer you good quality 254SMO hex nuts, 254SMO hex heavy nuts, 254SMO nylon lock nuts, 254SMO hex jam nuts etc. Our standards/specifications covers ASTM, ASME, DIN, ISO. Such as DIN934, 5587, ISO4032, ISO4033, ASME/AISI 18.2.2 etc. We can also manufacture all shapes of non-standard hastelloy nuts according to customers’ drawing. BDF is able to produce a wide range of sizes nuts by cold or hot forging. The diameter of nuts ranges from M6-M80 in Metric and 5/16” to 3 1/2” in Inch. BDF had kept some common sized nuts in stock.
High temperature resistance
1. A large number of field experiments and extensive experience show that even at slightly elevated temperatures, the 254SMO has high crevice corrosion resistance in seawater, and only a few types of stainless steel have this property.
2. The corrosion resistance of 254SMO in acidic solutions and oxidizing halide solutions such as those required for paper-based bleach production can be compared to those of the most nickel-based alloys and titanium alloys.
1. Oceans: marine structures in sea areas, seawater desalination, marine aquaculture, and seawater heat exchange.
2. Environmental protection: Flue gas desulfurization equipment for thermal power generation, wastewater treatment, etc.
3. Energy: Atomic power generation, comprehensive utilization of coal, and tidal power generation.
If our 254smo nuts caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.