BDF can offer you good quality UNS S31254 stud bolts, UNS S31254 threaded rod, UNS S31254 threaded bar, UNS S31254 double ends stud bolts… in full thread or half thread. Our standards/specifications covers ASTM, ASME, DIN, ISO. Such as DIN975, DIN976, DIN938, DIN939, ASME/AISI 18.2.1 etc. We can also manufacture all shapes of non-standard hastelloy stud bolts according to customers’ drawing. BDF is able to produce a wide range of sizes stud bolts. The diameter of bolts ranges from M6-M80 in Metric and 5/16” to 3 1/2” in Inch, and length can be up to 1000mm or 12 feet.
1. Because UNSS 31254 has a higher nitrogen content, its mechanical strength is higher than other types of austenitic stainless steels. In addition, UNSS31254 also has high ductility and impact strength as well as good weldability.
2. The high molybdenum content of UNSS 31254 allows it to have a higher oxidation rate during annealing, resulting in a rougher surface than normal stainless steel after pickling. However, this does not have an adverse effect on the corrosion resistance of the steel.
1. Offshore systems or seawater treatment, such as seawater-cooled thin-walled condensation pipes in power plants, seawater desalination equipment, or even equipment that may not flow in seawater.
2. Desalination industry, such as salt or desalination equipment.
3. Heat exchangers, especially those with a chloride ion operating environment.
If our UNS S31254 Stud Bolts caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.