BDF can offer you good quality Inconel 625 hex head bolts, Inconel 625 socket head/allen bolts, Inconel 625 hex cap screws, Inconel 625 hex heavy bolts… in full thread or half thread. Our standards/specifications covers ASTM, ASME, DIN, ISO. Such as DIN933, DIN931, DIN912, ISO4014, ISO4017, ASME/AISI 18.2.1 etc. We can also manufacture all shapes of non-standard hastelloy bolts according to customers’ drawing. BDF is able to produce a wide range of sizes bolts by cold or hot forging. The diameter of bolts ranges from M6-M80 in Metric and 5/16” to 3 1/2” in Inch, and length can be up to 1000mm for bolts.
1. Excellent corrosion resistance for various corrosive media in oxidation and reduction environments 
2. Excellent resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion, and no stress corrosion cracking due to chloride
3. Excellent resistance to inorganic acid corrosion, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, and mixed acids of sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid.
1. Chlorinated organic chemical process components, especially where acid chloride catalysts are used
2. Digesters and bleachers for the pulp and paper industry
3. Absorption towers, reheaters, flue gas inlet baffles, fans (wet), stirrers, deflectors, and flue gas in the flue gas desulfurization system
If our inconel 625 bolts caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.