BDF can offer you good quality alloy 31 hex nuts, alloy 31 hex heavy nuts, alloy 31 nylon lock nuts, alloy 31 hex jam nuts etc. Our standards/specifications covers ASTM, ASME, DIN, ISO. Such as DIN934, 5587, ISO4032, ISO4033, ASME/AISI 18.2.2 etc. We can also manufacture all shapes of non-standard hastelloy nuts according to customers’ drawing. BDF is able to produce a wide range of sizes nuts by cold or hot forging. The diameter of nuts ranges from M6-M80 in Metric and 5/16” to 3 1/2” in Inch. BDF had kept some common sized nuts in stock.
1. Density: 8.1g/cm3.
2. Melting point: 1350-1370 °C.
3, tensile strength: σb ≥ 650Mpa.
4. Yield strength: σb ≥ 276Mpa.
5. Elongation: δ ≥ 40.
6. Brinell hardness (HB): 220.
(1) Excellent corrosion resistance in both reducing and oxidizing environments.
(2) Easy to process and weld.
(3) Having certification for use in the manufacture of pressure vessels having a wall temperature of -196 to 450 °C.
Alloy 31 (N08031) Nickel-based alloy is a nitrogen-containing iron-nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with properties between super austenitic stainless steel and existing nickel-based alloys. Alloy 31 (N08031) nickel-based alloy is suitable for use in chemical and petrochemical, environmental engineering and oil and gas production industries.
If our alloy 31 hex nuts caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.